References: American Policy
Regarding Foreign Workers
for further reading
Founding Documents of the United States
- The Employer as Immigration Inspector is like letting a cat to keep the butter for you
- Debunking the Myth of a Desperate Software Labor Shortage
- Read what the experts say about using visas to solve labor shortages
- White-Collar Visas: Importing Needed Skills or Cheap Labor?
Washington Post (10/21/95)
- The ASA H1-B Petition Page
"...the very phrase itself,
``labor shortage'' provokes puzzlement or amazement among most informed analysts of U.S. labor markets. ". . . when you hear an
employer saying he needs [visas] to fill a ``labor shortage'', remember what you are hearing: a cry for a labor subsidy to allow
the employer to avoid the normal functioning of the labor market." (Congressional Testimony)
- Modern Slavery
- Clinton: Avoid Xenophobia
On June 13, 1998, President Clinton urged Americans to welcome immigrants.
Read the full text of his speech.
- Rules to Combat Cut-Rate Wages Anger Big Employers
THE WALL STREET JOURNAL
- The SPOTLIGHT On Immigration
- AILA - National Affairs
- H-1B CAP ALMOST REACHED (1998)
- U.S. Immigration, INS's H-1B REGULATION (5-11-98)
- U.S. Immigration, Legislation, Congress, Senate, House of
- Healthcare Workers, U.S. Immigration, Visas
- Do immigrants hurt the economy?
- My future is very much in jeopardy - FOREIGN-WORKER plan under
- VISAS: Exchange VISITORS
- Doing Business in NH: Immigration and Foreign VISITOR Access
- TEMPORARY Workers' VISAS
- Immigration Debate Misses TEMPORARY Employees (SoftPac Austin, TX)
- Unwelcome GUESTS - by Lars-Erik Nelson Newsday Inc.
- Misc Resources
- MIGRATION NEWS
- Reference: Politics & Government: Issues: Immigration
- Immigration Statute and Regulation Index
- Caselist - Labor/Immigration Decisions
- Dual Citizenship FAQ: Dual Nationality and United States Law
- VCT - Voice of Citizens Together (Immigration)
URL is not available anymore!
- Discussion Questions of the U.S. Commission on Immigration Reform (January 25, 1995)
- IBM VIOLATING immigration laws
- Title IV - Personal Responsibility & Work Opportunity Act of 1996
- Immigration Athens Forum 7488
- Immigration - Links to Other Sites CapitolHill/Lobby/4651/
- Senators Mount Attack on Legal Immigrants
- Issue: Legal Immigration Reform
- United States House of Representatives - 105th Congress
- Presentation to the Subcommittee on Immigration and Claims U.S. H.R.
- November newsletter of the National Systems Programmers Association.
- INS - Immigration Naturalization Service
- EOIR - Executive Office for Immigration Review
- AILA - American Immigration Lawyers Association: Contents
- ILW - Immigration Lawyers on the Web
- Immigration: A Guide to Immigrating to The U.S. (Carl Shusternam)
- C. Matthew Schulz Home Page: Internet Immigration Resources
SIGN or VIEW Guest Book | TRIM your browser
Site Directory Updated July 5, 1998
This Page had been Hosted By
Copyleft1997-8 Doron A. Tal - anyhow my rights were lost... ... דורון א. טל - זכויותי ממילא אבודות